Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Question of Fortune

“There is never any harm in asking an honest question.”
Ummm….I think on this point I am going to have to disagree. There may be no harm intended, but harm can certainly come. Or, at the very least hurt feelings.
“Honey, do these pants make me look fat?”
Honestly, if I ask this question, I want an answer. Because if they make me look fat, I am taking those bad boys off!! But, be careful how this question is answered, there is a fine (VERY fine) line between an honest answer and nuclear fallout.
“Where do you see our relationship going?”
Honestly, if you have to ask…it’s probably going nowhere fast.
Most of my questions go something like this, “Can you take your laundry upstairs?” “When do you plan on being home?” “WHY are there dirty dishes in your floor?” I think those are honest questions, certainly no harm in them.
In reality, most questions are pretty loaded though (especially the pants question). Some of them I already know the answer to (especially the pants question). But, I ask anyway.
What is the last really honest question that you have asked or answered? That’s an honest question, no harm in asking.
Live, Laugh, Love~
Vanilla Mama
Lucky Numbers: 5, 10, 20, 25, 35, 40
If you win the lottery, will you share with me? (Yes another honest question, no harm in asking!)

1 comment:

  1. hey there vanilla mama!
    I've given you a BLOG AWARD and you can drop by anytime you're free to get it. Hopefully it helps to brighten up your day. :)

    warm regards,
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete

And your thoughts???